Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years! As always trying my best to use WordPress, but I have a feeling that you will hear more of me very soon. This time, I started early in the year and ready to get things moving. Before the events and the photoshoots, here are my goals for 2014. Hope I can get all of them down, you never know!
1) Get signed to shoot with a magazine
2) Get signed to cover more celebrity red carpets, fashion shows, concerts, and shows.
3) Freelance with a powerful non-profit
4) Join ASMP OR PPA
5) Conduct at least 12 Editorials in 2014
6) Hold a gallery event of my work
7) Fully transfer and transform my website to WordPress
8) Maximize usage in the social media platform:
i. Pinterest-Learn more about it
ii. Instagram-Get at least 1,500 followers
iii. WordPress-Get at least 50 followers
iv. Twitter-Get at least 1,500 followers
v. Facebook-Get at least 1,500 likes in Facebook
9) Get published in at least 3 newspapers and magazines.
10) Create a portfolio hard-copy work of 2014 of at least 150 pictures.
Go on a date, there I said it! Exercise and try boxing again!
Until then, let 2014 be an amazing year!